Agile Awareness Workshop
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
The Agile Awareness Workshop is a one-day practical immersion on Agile values and principles. Through exercises, discussion and simulations, participants will experience Scrum as one of the most popular Agile development methodologies.
What’s in it for you?
By completing this workshop, participants will have:
- A deeper understanding of Agile essence and Principles
- An overview of SCRUM methodology and hands-on interactive class exercises
- Better knowledge of Agile environments and tools
Who should attend ?
- Those who plan to adopt Agile
- Scrum Masters, Scrum teams, Product Managers
- Managers and project team leaders
- Project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project administrators
- Consultants and subcontractors
**The ideal group size for this workshop is 12 to maximum 18 participants.
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6