Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Practitioner
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
This course offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. The course is ideal for any professional looking to become an agile project leader with in-depth knowledge of agile principles.
What’s in it for you?
Getting the AgilePM Practitioner certification will help participants to understand:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
Who should attend ?
- Certified Professionals AgilePM Foundation.
- Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
Proof of AgilePM Foundation Certification
Objective examination, four (4) questions (20 points per question)
40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%)
2 hours and 30 minutes duration
Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed)
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6