Agile Scrum Master I Certification
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
This course offers professionals a unique certification that combines agile service management techniques and scrum development frameworks. It requires candidates to develop and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of Scrum terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their ability to use tools efficiently and effectively.
Scrum is an agile framework that helps teams work together to develop, deliver and manage complex software products. It increases team productivity by encouraging team players to learn through experiences, to self-organise and to continuously improve output.
IT teams use Scrum to develop, deliver, and maintain complex software products. However, Scrum principles can be applied to all kinds of areas including research, sales, marketing, and customer support, amongst others. A more advanced level of skills and knowledge is covered in the next 2 levels of the PeopleCert Scrum qualification scheme (PeopleCert Scrum Master II).
What’s in it for you?
You will learn about:
- The definition and purpose of Scrum
- The three pillars of Scrum: inspection, adaptation and transparency
- The five Scrum values: commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage
- The characteristics of effective Scrum Masters, product owners, and development teams
- The purposes of different events, artefacts and rules in Scrum
- How multilevel planning can help your team develop long-term goals and create more realistic strategies to achieve them
- How to identify the attributes of the product backlog and understand how it can evolve as your product and environment changes
- The techniques for managing technical debt
- The purpose and steps involved in Scrum events such as product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, daily Scrum, review, and retrospective
Who should attend ?
The Agile Scrum Master I qualification is aimed towards any professional who wishes to become an efficient member of a Scrum environment.
Example of typical job titles:
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
Multiple choice format, closed book
Online proctored exam
Pass mark is 70%
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6