AgilePM® Bundle – Foundation and Practitioner
English – Learning Program
The AgilePM® Foundation and AgilePM® Practitioner courses provide a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. This bundle is ideal for any professional looking to become an agile project leader with in-depth knowledge of agile principles.
About the Foundation
Getting the AgilePM® Foundation certification will help participants to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritization, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
About the Practitioner
Getting the AgilePM Practitioner certification will help participants to understand:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
Who should attend?
Individuals looking to become agile project leaders
Each course has a 2-day duration
The AgilePM® Foundation Certification is a prerequisite to the AgilePM® Practitioner
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6