BRM Fundamentals Workshop
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is included in the workshop?
Printable study guide
Downloadable diagrams of the main concepts
Workbook with resources
BRMBOK from BRM Institute (digital copy)
Three months membership to BRM Institute
Certificate of Completion from BRM Institute
What is it about ?
Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is open to everyone (at any level and from any role) wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession. The BRM Fundamentals workshop is offered in different ways (online instructor-led and self-paced learning with video recordings) to allow for various schedules and learning preferences.
What’s in for you ?
In this online instructor-led workshop participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session, with a high-level introduction to successfully navigate the complexity of BRM.
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
1. Introductions and Expectations
a. Business Relationship Management Institute
b. Knowledge Path to Success
2. Business Relationship Management (BRM) Defined
a. BRM DNA= Develop, Nurture and Advance
b. BRM is a Capability, Role, and Discipline
3. Why BRM
a. BRM is the Answer to Converging Functions as Strategic Partners Sharing Ownership of Strategy and Results
b. BRM Evolves Enterprise Culture
c. BRM Capability Builds Strategic Partnerships and Drives Business Value
4. BRM in Action
a. Evolving Enterprise Culture
b. Building Strategic Partnerships
c. Driving Business Value
5. BRM Results
b. Business Value
c. BRM Artifacts
6. Wrap Up
a. Reasons BRM Fails
b. Certificate of Experience: BRM Fundamentals
c. What is Next
Who should attend ?
Open to everyone from any level and from any role
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6