Change Management Fundamentals Workshop
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
The purpose of this workshop is to help the participants in overall understanding the concepts of the Change Management practice to become informed members of a team working on an organizational change initiative. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of concepts such as the basic components of a change management strategy and plan, communication and engagement, change impact and change readiness.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Identify the underlying reasons of the resistance to change and learn how to deal with it
- Help individuals through change, increasing their motivation for change
- Understand how organizations work, how the process of organizational change occurs, and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Identify key drivers of an organization’s culture and behaviour
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communications strategies
- Understand different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change can be built and sustained
- Outline important aspects of how to build an effective change team
Change and the Individual
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- How individuals learn: from unconscious incompetency to the conscious competency
- Change curve model and its significances for managing change.
- The ending and beginning phases of transition
- What is behind of individual’s motivation and resistance: survival and learning anxieties (Schein) & personal growth (Rogers)
Change and the Organization
- Organizational culture
- Kotter’s eight step model
- Developing change vision
- Change Management network: roles, responsibilities
- Change leadership strategy
- Exercise No1 Change Leadership Action Plan
- Stakeholder strategy and mapping
- Communication strategy
- Communication planning
- Exercise No 2 Stakeholder’s analysis
Change Management in practice
- Change impact analysis
- Organizational change readiness
- Building effective change team
- Preparing for resistance
- Dealing with change resistance
Who should attend ?
Individuals who are involved in change initiatives and require a working knowledge of the key principles of change management, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6