COBIT® 2019 Certification
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
COBIT® 2019 is a best-practice framework developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). It builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice. This course will dive into the heart and structure of the COBIT® framework.
What’s in it for you?
You will learn about:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT® is used as an information and technology governance framework
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT® framework
- Compare the COBIT® principles for governance system framework
- Describe the components of a governance system
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives
- Differentiate COBIT® based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT®
- Explain the key points of the COBIT® business case
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT® Design and Implementation Guides
- Prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam
Who should attend ?
Stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
Multiple choice format, closed book
Online proctored exam
120 minutes duration
Pass mark is 65%
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6