ITAM – CAMP Certification
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
The Certified Asset Management Professional (CAMP) Certification is designed to impart an extensive overview of IT Asset Management (ITAM) best practices and processes as well as ways to embrace multiple organizational frameworks such as ITAM & IT Service Management (ITSM). The course was built to provide information on each of the IAITAM Best Practice Library’s 12 Key Process Areas (KPAs), the roles and responsibilities that affect an ITAM program, core functional areas, KPA indicators, strategic positioning, and how ITAM can be brought into other frameworks such as ITSM so that they work together in the most efficient way for an organization thus producing a greater ROI for its IT portfolio.
This course is part of IAITAM® which has the only documented ITAM architecture along with the only established certification program recognized worldwide, including courseware and exams. It is gaining widespread adoption around the globe. CAMP helps individuals involved in IT Asset Management to become more specialized and more skilled.
What’s in it for you?
CAMP certifies your ability to:
- Demonstrate of specialist knowledge of IT Asset Management
- Reduce compliance risks and penalties associated with software audits
- Support significant cost savings and better management of IT assets
- Reduce the risks inherent with the growth of “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD)
- Ensure proper disposal of retired IT assets
- Establish the optimum level of maintenance agreements, software license agreements and negotiate better pricing and terms
You learn about:
- IAITAM Best Practice Library’s 12 Key Process Areas (KPAs)
- The roles and responsibilities that affect an ITAM Program
- Core functional areas, KPA indicators, strategic positioning
- How ITAM can be brought into other frameworks such as ITSM
Who should attend ?
IT professionals – at all levels – who are interested in understanding how to build an efficient and effective ITAM program for their organization.
Multiple choice format, open book
100 questions per paper
Pass mark is 85%
3 hours duration
The exam can be taken within 28 days after completing the course
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6