ITIL® 4 Awareness Workshop
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
The objective of this workshop is to help you understand the key concepts of ITIL® 4 service management framework. In addition, we offer a rich learning experience that helps you relate ITIL® best practices to your own work environment. The workshop content is in English but is conducted by bilingual instructors.
What’s in for you ?
You will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL® practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
Who should attend ?
Open to everyone in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or anyone familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4.
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6