ITIL® 4 Foundation – Self-Paced Learning and Exam
English – Self-Paced Learning
What is included ?
- Student manuel to prepare for the exam in PDF format downloadable and printable
- Study diagrams in PDF format downloadable and printable
- Two interactive simulation exams and one quizz
- 90-day access to the material
- Exam voucher to redeem in PeopleCert for the ITIL4 Foundation certification exam
What is it about ?
The objective of this course is to help you get a good understanding of the key concepts of service management, the ITIL® 4 service management framework and prepare you for the exam. This package includes the course material you need for your preparation, downloadable coloured diagrams, comprehensive student manual, downloadable study cards, two interactive practice exams allowing to simulate real online exam, and the actual exam voucher. After this learning experience, you will be able to relate ITIL to your own work environment.
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional, ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, or ITIL Master certifications.
What’s in for you ?
- Lead with business as peers by playing a proactive role in shaping business strategy and sharing ownership for business results.
- Use Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to optimize realized business value.
- Understand the principles of effective and persuasive communication.
Who should attend ?
Open to everyone in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or anyone familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4.
Online with live proctor
Requires laptop and web camera
40 multiple-choice questions
60 minutes duration
Closed book, pass grade 65%
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6