ITIL® 4 Leader – Digital and IT Strategy
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
The three-day ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course focuses on the challenges associated with developing a digital strategy as well as highlighting how to align a digital business strategy with an IT strategy for business success.
This course is ideal for IT leaders and aspiring leaders who want to develop the essential skills required to overcome digital disruption from new technologies. The all-new course structure is taught through interactive case studies and practical hands-on exercises. This ensures participants will learn a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges as well as how to get the most value from their digital property.
The course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful ITIL 4 Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy:
- Architecture Management
- Continual Improvement
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement and Reporting Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Service Financial Management
- Strategy Management
- Workforce and Talent Management
What’s in for you ?
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate the use of ITIL guiding principles in digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Relate the concepts of digital and IT strategy, the service value system (SVS), and the service value chain, as well as explain how they work together to create value in markets that are being transformed by digital and information technology
You will also gain a clear understanding of:
- Why organizations need to change the way they do business in markets disrupted by digital and information technology, and relate this to the concepts of strategy they will need to master as they make these changes
- How an organization uses their digital and IT strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- The strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- The risks and opportunities of digital and IT strategy
- The steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a digital and IT strategy
- How to implement a digital and IT strategy
Who should attend ?
- IT and business directors
- Heads of departments
- Aspiring business leaders
- Other business professionals who are looking for guidance that will help them craft a digital vision, shape an IT and business strategy, and drive organizational change.
You are required to have successfully attained your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. We will get in touch with you for a copy of your certificate before you are admitted into the course.
30 multiple-choice questions
Pass mark is 70%
Examination online or paper-based
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6