ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module is a course designed for ITIL® Experts or eligible ITIL® v3 certified professionals to easily transition across to ITIL® 4. It leads to the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional designation via a 4-day course and one exam.
What’s in it for you?
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module recognizes your existing achievements and it allows you to update the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The Transition module covers the core elements of the following modules:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
Some of the things you will learn include:
- Key concepts of service management
- ITIL guiding principles and how they can be used for delivering high velocity IT
- How to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- How ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and Value streams
- Concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Customer journeys and how to onboard/offboard customers and users
- The scope and activities relevant to Direct and plan
- The role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
Who should attend ?
The Transition module fundamentally targets individuals who have obtained their ITIL® Expert designation or have achieved 17 ITIL® v3 credits before starting the course.
You are also eligible for this course if you have completed ITIL® 4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL® v3.
A minimum of 17 ITIL® v3 credits before starting the course or 15 credits from the ITIL® v3 with your ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification
90 minutes duration
40 multiple-choice questions
Pass mark 28/40 marks – 70%
The examination can be online or paper-based
*If English is not your native language you will be awarded 25% extra time.
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6