Lean IT™ Foundation Certification
English – Self-Paced Learning
What is it about?
Lean IT is an extension of Lean Principles, applied in an IT environment.
The Lean IT approach is a way of thinking and acting, focussing heavily on organizational culture. Lean IT is associated with the development and management of Information Technology products and services.
Lean Principles are concerned with:
- Increasing customer value.
- Eliminating waste (work that does not add value).
- Management as a facilitator.
- The involvement of all employees.
- Continual improvement.
- Preserving value with less work.
About the eLearning format
eLearning is the most efficient and cost-effective way to prepare for certification. All course materials are provided to self-learn on your own time and take the exam once ready. The exam included must be taken 90-days from date of purchase.
What’s in it for you?
- Lead with business as peers by playing a proactive role in shaping business strategy and sharing ownership for business results.
- Use Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to optimize realized business value.
- Understand the principles of effective and persuasive communication.
Who should attend ?
Any manager or specialist working in an IT organization can benefit from the insights provided by the qualification
90 days access to training materials
40 multiple-choice questions, closed book
The pass mark is 65%
60 minutes duration
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6