Lean IT™ Foundation Certification
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about?
Lean IT is an extension of Lean Principles, applied in an IT environment.
The Lean IT approach is a way of thinking and acting, focussing heavily on organizational culture. Lean IT is associated with the development and management of Information Technology products and services.
Lean Principles are concerned with:
- Increasing customer value.
- Eliminating waste (work that does not add value).
- Management as a facilitator.
- The involvement of all employees.
- Continual improvement.
- Preserving value with less work.
What’s in it for you?
You will learn about:
- The principles underlying the Lean philosophy.
- The importance of understanding and delivering customer value.
- The way Lean looks at processes and the waste within them.
- How to measure performance and the key determinants of performance.
- What the organizational requirements are when implementing Lean, including the use of visual management tools.
- The DMAIC problem-solving model.
- Which behavior and attitude is necessary for Lean to be successful within an IT organization.
To certify your ability to:
- Apply the principles of Lean IT practices to provide necessary insight into business services and support IT assets, employees and processes.
- Utilize several Lean IT analysis tools and understand the application of the Lean IT philosophy in an IT environment.
- Provide insight into customer experience and identify the cause of problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Align business services with IT to evaluate a service delivery solution and identify and reduce non-value adding activity.
- Streamline and automate compliance processes to lessen cost and risk.
- Enable an organization to achieve operational excellence through improved agility, service quality and efficiency.
- Build a customer and value-oriented culture in which employees engage in Lean IT processes.
- Optimize IT operations and processes supporting the most business-critical applications and services.
- Implement a rigorous problem-solving process to achieve greater strategic and financial value
Who should attend ?
Any manager or specialist working in an IT organization can benefit from the insights provided by the qualification
40 multiple-choice questions, closed book
The pass mark is 65%
60 minutes duration
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6