Project Management Professional – PMP®
English – Virtual Live Classroom
What is it about ?
Passing your PMP® Exam takes project management to another level. It is a certification recognized internationally, PMP® certification is a guarantee of professionalism and credibility.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP® Exam and become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Demonstrate your knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide
- Know how to use the tools and techniques learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
At the end of the boot camp, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate (35 PDU required by PMI®)
Who should attend ?
The PMP® Exam Prep course is aimed at people who work on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. This course prepares students to pass the PMP® exam and apply the underlying principles in daily project situations.
For the exam:
Secondary degree (high school diploma or global equivalent), 7,500 hrs leading or directing projects, 35 hrs project management education
Four-year degree, 4 500 hrs leading or directing projects, 35 hrs project management education
The boot camp fee does not include the exam as you need to apply directly to the PMI® to book and take your exam at a Prometric testing center
Interested in this workshop? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pomerol Groupe Conseil
863, rue St-Pierre, Suite 203
Terrebonne, Québec, J6W 1E6