The IT Service Management (ITSM) expert we are looking for will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining effective IT service management processes that meet user and customer needs. They are responsible for the complete management of the IT service lifecycle, from design to delivery and continuous improvement, in accordance with recognized industry standards and best practices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining effective ITSM processes in alignment with user and customer needs.
- Developing project plans and service management strategies to ensure effective delivery of IT services.
- Leading the planning, implementation, and continuous improvement of ITSM processes.
- Providing technical expertise on industry standards and best practices including ITIL, COBIT, ISO/IEC 20000.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure IT services meet user and customer needs.
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure quality and compliance of IT services.
- Developing training plans for end users, team members and stakeholders.
- Monitoring and measuring the performance of ITSM processes and propose improvements to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of IT services.
- Providing technical support and expertise to team members and end users to resolve IT service-related issues.
Skills / Competencies / Other Requirements:
- University degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Service Management, including ITSM process design, implementation, and continuous improvement.
- Extensive experience with industry standards and best practices including ITIL, COBIT, ISO/IEC 20000.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Experience in project planning and management, including budget and resource management.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills to measure and improve IT service performance.
- Extensive knowledge of IT service management tools including ServiceNow, Remedy, Jira, etc.
- ITIL or COBIT certification an asset.
- Ease of learning and adaptation to change.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Analytical ability to solve problems related to IT services; and measure and improve ITSM process performance.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
Important to Know
- Position type : Contractual (Consulting).
- Place of work: Greater Montréal Area.
- Possibility to work at the Terrebonne office.
- Opportunity to work as a self-employed person while being part of a dynamic team.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive rates.