SENIOR IT BUSINESS ANALYST
TEMPORARY MANDATE FOR CONSULTANT
As a Senior IT Business Analyst consultant, you will be responsible for analyzing the IT needs of one of our clients and proposing effective solutions to meet those needs. You will work closely with the development teams to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the business requirements while being aligned with the company’s objectives. You will play a key role in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of IT solutions that will greatly contribute to customer satisfaction and project success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a matrix environment with multiple teams, including business line resources and technology teams.
- Providing effective solutions to meet customer needs.
- Analyzing existing business processes and proposing improvements to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Developing detailed functional specifications for IT projects.
- Working closely with the development teams to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customers’ needs.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of IT projects.
- Running validation tests to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the proposed solutions.
- Contributing to the documentation of processes and proposed solutions.
Skills / Competencies / Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business administration, information technology option or other equivalent training.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in an IT business analyst role.
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the technical team.
- Experience managing complex IT projects.
- Advanced skills in business process analysis and technology solution design.
- Great attention to detail, and a methodical and rigorous approach to analysis and documentation.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- In-depth knowledge of information technology and its use in business processes.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Great flexibility and adaptability.
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- Team player.
Important to Know
- Position type : Contractual (Consulting).
- Place of work: Greater Montréal Area.
- Possibility to work at the Terrebonne office.
- Opportunity to work as a self-employed person while being part of a dynamic team.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive rates.