TEMS & MACD JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting Pomerol manager in conducting research, analyzing data, and developing business strategies. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement and contribute to the implementation of new initiatives. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
Your New Role, What to Expect?
- Collecting and analyzing data related to Telecom invoices, identify billing gaps, file disputes, and confirm complete invoice accuracy.
- Inventory management activities such as reconciling telecom inventory to invoicing and keeping inventory updated using MACDs and vendor portal reports.
- Maintaining and updating contract rates via Carrier Software or TEM applications.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis.
- Preparing reports and presentations based on the findings.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement.
- Contributing to the development of business strategies.
- Providing support for the implementation of new initiatives.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of projects.
- Maintaining documentation and ensuring data accuracy.
- Collaborating with multiple telecom vendors to process requests and answer client needs.
Skills / Competencies / Other Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience as a financial analyst (in telecommunication is an asset).
- Excellent English communication skills. Good French communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Organization skills (set priorities, meets deadlines, multiple simultaneous projects) and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good business acumen and judgment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Great flexibility and adaptability.
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Team spirit.
Important to Know
- Type of position: Permanent
- Work mode : Hybrid
- Workplace: Terrebonne
- Excel while being part of a family.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Environment conducive to learning.